So, you bought a BERNINA sporting 1 bazillion stitches. Congratulations! Now what?
Stitch Mixology is the answer to your friends quizzing you on what you will do with all those stitch options. BERNINA models, beginning with the 4 series, all have the ability to combine stitches to create stitch "recipes". Combi Mode, as it's called, is a feature which offeres options which allows these recipes to be sewn out a sone pattern. Stitch one line next to the other to embellish almost any project.
In this class Karis will help you explore the features of your BERNINA to create beautiful stitch patterns. You will practice making patterns and saving them to your personal program so you can reuse them time and time again. We will cover:
- General information about Combi Mode
- Creating a simple stitch combination
- Stitch patterns created with altered needle positions
- BERNINA memory functions
- Marking guideline
- Controlling your fabric
- Spacing options
- Best practices for stitch selection
- Adding decorative elements like cording
- Added features for B790 and B880 owners